Zedmed Version 33.11 is now available for download.
All customers are strongly encouraged to implement this upgrade as soon as possible to ensure that Zedmed support continues securely and efficiently.
This release contains the following important updates:
TeamViewer 15 Upgrade
• Critical security features to maintain Zedmed support
• Existing TeamViewer functionality no longer supported – Zedmed support will be diminished unless this upgrade has been completed
• Removed limitation on number of vaccines transmittable to AIR for a patient
• Added new name for Astrazeneca (VAZXZERIA) vaccine in line with Government changes
• Fixed daylight-saving time zone issue for WA and QLD when transmitting electronic prescriptions
MBS Telehealth Incentive Fees
• Improved functionality for displaying Medicare Plus item (incentive item)
E-Prescribing SMS Brand Name Error
• Replace the brand name with generic drug name in e-scripts
Click here to download the V33.11 Release Notes.
The V33.11 upgrade file is now available in the Zedmed client login section under ‘software.’
We recommend you utilise an IT professional to perform your Zedmed upgrade and follow the instructions carefully in our Guide to Upgrading Zedmed.
If you need assistance, our Support Team are available on 1300 933 000 from Monday to Friday 8:00am-7:00pm (5-7pm for emergencies) and Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm (AEDT) for emergencies only.
FREE upgrades will be available on Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th from 5:00-6:30pm (AEDT).
The ADHA & Zedmed recently ran a joint Webinar to demonstrate how all customers […]
THIS SESSION HAS BEEN COMPLETED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WATCH THE VIDEO OF […]